2009年12月5日土曜日

San Chang - Feng Shui Tour of the another world: harvest festival, paragraph 47

"Do not thank me, this is my grandchildren look back!" Grandmother laugh!

"Ah, I do, and Wella AG has signed a contract to say that one of her own is no need to be polite!" The righteousness of the way I look at him! As all my brothers, I'll answer it means we might be if something happens, they can never stand fecklessly must not! Heihei! There is a sense that this time, his pirate ship on the bar!

"Thank you so much really did it!" Go the way of the Queen!

"Your Majesty! This tree can grow Oh how seeds of life, unable to germinate is why other people?" I was puzzled questions!

"This is a magical element to absorb very much of germination, because of the need, you need to use the element of water to irrigate its growth

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿